As a forward-thinking technology director, you already know that you need to think beyond the device when implementing a major technology initiative. The consequences of failure are too great not to use the right tools, right now. But do you know all of the steps for a successful implementation? Project RED offers engaging resources to help you hit the ground running.
Project RED conducted the first and only national research study to focus on academic results and the financial benefits of educational technology. Our research of 1,000 schools revealed key findings for the effective integration of technology in schools-- findings that show a replicable design for reducing costs and increasing student achievement. Let us show you how to effectively equip and empower teachers with technology to benefit all students.
Learn about successful strategies
In order to see student achievement increase and to realize cost benefits from technology, all district leaders must be engaged in and committed to technology. Districts must make professional learning and the effective use of technology high priorities—for not just teachers, but administrators as well.
Project RED can help you assemble the right district leadership and create a broad plan of deployment with curriculum leaders and administrators so they can be part of the solution. Consider your first year as Year Zero, your planning year, when you plan the project to build a foundation for success. As a leader of the effort, you can provide the foundation your district’s needs to experience technology-empowered learning.
Practical, research-based method
Are you ready to begin? Project RED can introduce you and your district leaders to a practical, research-based method to effectively integrate technology into the classroom. Project RED will provide visionary technology directors and their teams with the tools and knowledge to ensure that technology integration raises student achievement, while having a positive fiscal impact on tight budgets.
Join the Project RED Community
The Project RED Community is a professional learning community where forward-thinking leaders get access to resources and solutions via mentors, regional institutes, webinars, and more. Through the community, you will receive step-by-step planning tools to implement technology in a way that transforms student learning.
The Project RED Community supports technology directors with:
- A peer support group to seek advice and share best practices with other technology directors.
- Webinars to get phase-by-phase information on successful technology implementations.
- A Readiness Tool to gauge your district’s readiness footing for an implementation.
- An ROI Calculator to help determine potential savings.
- Comprehensive project-plan templates for 1:1 implementation.
- A model of issues to address for professional development/professional learning for your district.
- Video examples of effective classroom practice.
- Links to exemplary sitess.
- Resources, lessons, and protocols for classroom management.
- Online tools for assessing budget, resources, cost avoidance and resource reallocation.
- A wiki with digital tools and content.
- Device selection factors to help identify the right equipment for your needs.
- A detailed Gantt chart to help guide you through the process of establishing the needed infrastructure.
Do you see the possibilities for technology in your district? Do you see what students need to succeed? Let the Project RED Community help. Join today to begin the transformation.