social twitter box blue 32social facebook box blue 32

Pew Research Study on Teacher Use of Internet

• ProjectRED
  • ProjectRED's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #246 by ProjectRED
A new survey titled, Pew Research Study findings on Teacher Internet Use , is reporting updated statistics and challenges in Internet use among teachers. Included in the study are the following data points:

-92% of these teachers say the internet has a “major impact” on their ability to access content, resources, and materials for their teaching;
-69% say the internet has a “major impact” on their ability to share ideas with other teachers; and
-67% say the internet has a “major impact” on their ability to interact with parents and 57% say it has had such an impact on enabling their interaction with students.

Also noteworthy is the striking difference in access to digital technologies between lower and higher income students and school districts.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by ProjectRED.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 days ago #450 by AlfieWalker
I think all teachers should use the Internet and all the possibilities that it opens up. Thanks to the Internet you can become a real essayshark . If there are still teachers who are preparing for a lecture only from books - these are strange teachers. Do you agree with my opinion? I want to say thank you for this research. I was interested in reading. Please do the same study, only about students.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds