As an in-the-trenches educator, you see the vast potential for technology in the classroom. But how do you help your school and district embrace the full spectrum of possibilities to ensure a successful implementation? Project RED offers tools and resources to support your needs.
Project RED conducted the first and only national research study focusing on academic and financial benefits of educational technology. Our research of 1,000 schools revealed key findings for the effective integration of technology in schools-- findings that show a replicable design for reducing costs and increasing student achievement. Let us show you how technology can effectively benefit all students.
Professional learning strategies
In order to see student achievement increase and to realize cost benefits from technology, all staff, from the leadership to the classroom teacher, must be engaged in and committed to technology. Districts must make professional learning and the effective use of technology high priorities.
Project RED helps you navigate the path, from working with district leadership on professional learning opportunities to developing effective classroom strategies, to make the most of technology for your students.
Practical, research-based method
Are you ready to begin? Project RED introduces you and your district leaders to a practical, research-based method to effectively integrate technology into the classroom. Project RED provides visionary educators and their district leaders with the tools and knowledge to ensure that technology integration raises student achievement, while having a positive fiscal impact on tight budgets.
Join the Project RED Community
The Project RED Community is a professional learning community where forward-thinking educators access resources and solutions via mentors, regional institutes, webinars, and more. Through the community, you will receive step-by-step planning tools to implement technology in a way that transforms student learning.
The Project RED Community supports educators with:
- * A peer support group to seek advice and share best practices with other educators.
- * Webinars to get phase-by-phase information on successful technology implementations.
- * An ROI Calculator to help determine potential savings.
- * Comprehensive project-plan templates for 1:1 implementation.
- * A model of issues to address for professional development/professional learning for your district.
- * Video examples of effective classroom practice.
- * Links to exemplary sites.
- * Resources, lessons, and protocols for classroom management.
- * Online tools for assessing budget, resources, cost avoidance and resource reallocation.
- * A wiki with digital tools and content.
- * Device selection factors to help identify the right equipment for your needs.
- * A detailed Gantt chart to help guide you through the process of establishing the needed infrastructure.
Do you see the possibilities for technology in your district? Do you see what students need to succeed? Let the Project RED Community help. Join today to begin the transformation.